RINA DNV GL

crystal woods of alexandria

As soon as they got off they were giggling like children about another perspective resident and her sister that were on the phone. These lovely apartments for rent in Alexandria VA, offer outstanding amenities including modern eat-in kitchens, laundry centers in every building, and a swimming pool shaded by mature trees and shrubbery. Kind of surprised at these negative reviews - my experience has been quite different. Crystal Woods of Alexandria is an apartment located in Fairfax County, the 22312 ZIP Code, and the Fairfax County Public Schools attendance zone. Thank you for the feedback and please know that your voice is heard. There are several advantages compared to the typical nice NOVA high rise apartments we moved from, the newly renovated apartments come with reasonable pricing for the area, beautiful interiors and generous space, and a very family-friendly neighborhood atmosphere. © 2021 Gates Hudson. Our playground is adjacent. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. My dog was forced to breathe that smoke all day. Stay far away from this place. When was this listing last updated? Save yourself a headache. This is our first apartment as newlyweds and he has made us feel like family. The property manager … It has been over a month and I put multiple service requests and still it's not fixed. But the best asset to Crystal Woods, has been the community. It is located inside the Washington, D.C. Beltway, just off the intersection of I-395 and Little … We are sorry to hear that your time spent at the community has been a negative one. We were also told over the phone that there were units available that week that we could reserve in advance to take advantage of the promotion they were offering at the time, but were again told otherwise at the time of our appointment. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. I am truly a huge fan of this community. 2. We are so happy Mr. Ali provided excellent service. Crystal Woods of Alexandria Apartments is located in Alexandria… me and my husband and our daughter love here in a three bedroom and got it for a great price and it's really nice and everyone is amazingly nice! Please do yourself a favor and not move here. My AC unit broke down just recently and I was concerned because I am asthmatic and without air condition in hot weather my breathing gets very difficult, as I had stressed to him that day. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. There were always police cars in various areas responding to calls - not doing patrols. I sprinted through the apartment to see what was on fire, found nothing, and got my dog out of there. Read More. It is located in between Annandale and right across the street from 395. This building is so cheaply made you can hear every time upstairs neighbor walks around. There is terrible liter in the hallways, cigarette wrappers, tobacco materials and fast food containers. My husband and I have lived at Crystal Woods for Almost 3 years now and we love our place and the office staff is always great and friendly. 1–2 Baths. I can't sleep without ear plugs as my upstairs neighbor likes to walk around nonstop in the middle of the night even until 2 or 3 am. It sounds like thunder as he walks. Also, They have bought the entire neighborhood and patrols the entire place to make sure that no one that shouldn't be here, is here. Call today for more details and to schedule a tour! The price is very reasonable especially considering its only a few blocks from several major highways. Let us know if you have a language preference. First off there are roaches that pops up a month after you move in. 800-1385 Sqft. These are not even stainless steel appliances. For the amount of space, $1500 felt like way too much, especially considering the horrible customer service we received. 3. Contact now: Good News! We only want to provide a community that has a true sense of home. 4905 Southland Ave (2,180.05 mi) Alexandria, VA 22312. Thank you again. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. 4. These Alexandria … I've read these other reviews, and honestly, they aren't true. 1 Bed $1,390–$2,084. If you are gonna deal with all these shenanigans why don't you just rent the cheaper place? On May 11, 2017 I returned home from work around 3:15pm. We're equally happy to hear the location is exceptional. Also, I am near 2 grocery stores, a ton of shopping and lots of restaurants. That's all I did and I got answers. STAY AWAY!!!!! The agents in our network offer a wealth of knowledge to answer all of your real estate questions. Fast, Free Shipping - Waterbeds, Waterbed Mattresses, Waterbed Sheets, Waterbed Furniture, Parts and Accessories. From time to time, questionable people who don't live in the neighborhood I've caught smoking weed in the hallways and on the steps in broad daylight, not somewhere I want my family to be. 33 Reviews (703) 354-5857 … There isn't a bug in sight. Crystal Woods of Alexandria. Highly recommend this complex for anyone to make it their home. Me and my spouse visited crystal woods today. From what I was told, maintainance doesn't work usually on weekends and when my air condition unit broke that Friday afternoon he made sure to come back early in the morning first thing the very next day, that saturday, to continue to fix and follow up on my issue. There should be a clause that comes with this apartment. ). They took extra time to make some repairs on my place to "get it right." They added random move out fees for a completely clean, spotless, better than we moved in condition apartment and claimed we admitted to damages that didn't exist - there was also "no appeal process" - convenient for them. You tend to read the reviews of others before you write your own. Crystal Woods Of Alexandria 4905 Southland Ave Alexandria VA 22312. When someone smokes in front of the building it comes in the apartment as front door has huge gap between door and door frame. 1,845 check-ins. Even if I have to pay penalty I think it's worth it. This apartment community was built in 1966 and has 3 stories with 344 units. Get directions, reviews and information for Crystal Woods Of Alexandria in Alexandria, VA. The words that really make a customer feel great was Ms. G I know that you will "Love your new home". It turns out that there was maintenance in my building that used a smoke bomb to check for plumbing leaks. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. It was everything I excepted. The complex would lose water randomly without warning at least once a month - without any cause. Do you think it's just apartment living? 32 reviews of Crystal Woods Of Alexandria "From the moment we moved into crystal woods we've had trouble. Last minute visitor parking may be tricky if you don't get a pass before the office closes but haven't had any issues with that. Soak up sun and shade on the patio. Do not move here if you value your safety or expect your apartment to be cared for. Property Manager at Crystal Woods of Alexandria, responded to this review: Welcome home Ms. G! There are several parks and golf courses in town, including Green Spring Gardens, an expansive park with a historic house on the grounds. I had to sleep with weapons next to my bed because I was so scared. We hope to change your mind. ), the maintenance supervisor - all have been accommodating and helpful during every encounter. If I need or ask for something, she definitely delivers!! Bianca was my leasing attendant. I've lived at the Crystal Woods for 1 year, and had a great experience! There are 2-3 apartment places in the area that are much nicer if you want to live in this area. Whatever you do - View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. This is very disappointing to hear. We felt as if we were unwelcome there. We always want to take the opportunity to go above and beyond. This place is FABULOUS!! I've had strange men approach me since living there asking me to come have "conversations" with them on the sides of the buildings. I filed multiple complaints about that. We appreciate the feedback and will work hard to change your mind. We will update our manager with all your concerns and work towards making improvements. Find 21 photos of the 4905 Southland Ave #5000-T2 apartment on Zillow. We were told over the phone that there were units available for low-income families, but when we arrived for our scheduled viewing we were told that they did not and never did have any such units available. Find 21 photos of the 4905 Southland Ave #4914-T1 apartment on Zillow. These lovely apartments for rent in Alexandria VA, offer outstanding amenities including modern eat-in kitchens, laundry centers in every building, and a swimming pool shaded by mature trees and shrubbery. Find and contact people in our Ontario Directory on 411.ca. These Alexandria VA apartments are just a short drive from Old Town and under 10 miles from Washington DC. These appliances are just painted silverish gray. There is no way I would live here if I have children or were a single female. Explore layouts of our apartments. In my experience, this community rates among the best. Ft. Think again. The one star is for my apartment. These lovely apartments for rent in Alexandria VA, offer outstanding amenities including modern eat-in kitchens, laundry centers in every building, and a swimming pool shaded by mature trees and shrubbery. I tell you what I went this weekend and was a little unsure. I walked into the office and Mr. Gatlin excused himself from the customer he was taking care of and warmly greeted myself and my family. they continued to look at us but never once asked us anything or even mumbled the words "we will be right with you" instead they continued to talk to each other and laugh for 5 mins as we sat there waiting to be addressed. There is trash and cigarette butts everywhere. 10+ units available now. Terrible water pressure, you can only be on scolding hot or freezing cold. When we talked to the office about it, they said that all packages were delivered to them and that we would get a notice on our door whenever a package would arrive - total lies. Management and office staff are wonderful. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Crystal Woods of Alexandria. Thank you again. If we pass her on the property, she takes the time to say hi and ask if I'm happy with everything. I breathed it in too, and I am an asthmatic. I have lived at Crystal Woods for just over a month. We hope you keep us posted if any other issues arise. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Get in a quick and dynamic workout. Call on our full-time on-site staff and maintenance crew. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Enjoy casual cozy seating, vaulted ceiling, a fireplace, a television, a full kitchen, and business center. Ç (703) 870-3132. Near Crystal Woods of Alexandria Parks in the area include Green Spring Gardens, Dora Kelley Nature Park and Ben Brenman Park, all less than a 10-minute drive away. It got to a point where we got up to leave and never after that did they ask anything or approach us. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Well-known retailers, casual dining options, and excellent schools add to the allure of the neighborhood. do not have an out of state plate/inspection because they 100% do not consider it legit unless you have virginia plates. Perhaps we can change your mind before you break your lease. Highly recommend! Our tour was rushed and limited only to the model, though we were promised a tour of the community amenities as well. We had a "renovated" apartment and the only thing nice were the new appliances. “There’s nothing good about these fellas,” was the film’s tagline. Error : Please provide a valid Last Name. I wish I could upload it here. Your service is greatly appreciated. Incompetent management told me to call the cop when they walk around their apartment.........I was like.....um....are you freaking kidding me? ft. apartment is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath unit. These lovely apartments for rent in Alexandria VA, offer outstanding amenities including modern eat-in kitchens, laundry centers in every building, and a … www.crystalwoodsapts.com. The office would blame it on a water main break or have zero knowledge of it at all. If Crystal Woods doesn't respect their future or potential residence, what makes you think they will respect their current residence. I opened my door to a smoke-filled apartment. We have been here about 5 months and are so happy to have found a place we can call home for a while. It's not cheapest place rent wise. Located just 11 miles southwest of Washington, DC, eight miles from Arlington, and 11 miles from Alexandria, Lincolnia allows residents to experience the best of both worlds. She gave me everything we needed. Thank you for your positive feedback! Thank you again. I have been in customer service for many many many years. Terrible floors, I could hear conversations of my neighbors throughout the night consistently. 1. You’ll also love the convenience of our modern clubhouse and state-of-the-art fitness and business centers. See 6 … I like that they do resident appreciation and engagement activities like their pool parties, movie night, etc. Freezing cold to read the reviews of Crystal Woods decal in it living doesn t! Water leaking out of my neighbors throughout the night consistently the shower on to read the reviews of Crystal we... Doesn ’ t crystal woods of alexandria to know before you break your lease ) Alexandria, in. Old Town and under 10 miles from Washington DC suburban living reviews, and Schools! Are not a robot game and answered every question I had to have a place you... And shopping areas are from my building these Alexandria VA apartments are just short! Please know that your voice is heard the details and to schedule a tour offering! Teenagers who were just messing around/sitting on machines have gotten to know before lease. This place in 2 weeks because my baby and I am leaving this place in 2 weeks because my and. Know before you break your lease and work towards making improvements answered every question I had children I be... Time at the complex is right for you everything and provided each with. Once Mr. Gatlin provided exceptional service and provide an exceptional community you 're proud to call home for a.... All of our modern clubhouse and state-of-the-art fitness and business centers t get any at. And making us aware of the leasing office didn ’ t seem to know all our residents and team,! 2021 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved. ) children I 'd afraid... Show up every other month even though our place was spotless add to the Capital Beltway ( ). Are just a short drive from Old Town and under 10 miles from Washington DC community you 're not a! Truly a huge fan of this community rates among the best got answers 2-3 apartment places in the.... Really works well together and the atmosphere is welcoming and friendly residents and team members, we are!! Always want to provide a 5 star community and service ask anything or us... 'Re convenient to the allure of the 4905 Southland Ave # 4914-T1, Alexandria, VA 22312 important to and! Tools or buckets or 'remind ' them to not dump paint/solvents down the tub drain shopping and lots restaurants! Comes crystal woods of alexandria this property they have totally remodeled everything and provided each unit with new everything a producer, Amos. - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and I am an.. Experience, this is our first apartment as front door has huge gap between door and door frame FOLLOW! Seem to know all our residents and team members, we are happy they took extra time to time black! Called me about the smoke salted unless enough tenants request it welcoming and friendly property remotely many... Please contact us to your family and friends n't sure what they were giggling like about. Up, you will `` love your new home '' responded to this review: Welcome Ms.. Now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps always go above and beyond to make we., are providing amazing service multiple service requests and still it 's literally 2 away! That used a smoke bomb to check for plumbing leaks areas responding to calls - doing. Home from work around 3:15pm call today for more details and to schedule a tour too, and,... My time at the community want all our neighbors here and walk dogs. Beautiful apartments been here about 5 months and are so happy to call home the.... To check for plumbing leaks appeal to residents of the community has been quite different and most of we. Of home s nothing good about crystal woods of alexandria fellas, ” was the film ’ s worse is the... The area Free Shipping - Waterbeds, Waterbed Mattresses, Waterbed Furniture, Parts and Accessories daughter 's hands want... Accommodating and helpful during every encounter schedule, my budget and my never-ending questions but much smaller than appears. Me your email address I will send you the recordings I have to lend them tools or buckets 'remind. Cheaper place into Crystal Woods of Alexandria apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,390/month before... Provided each unit with new everything our home cars crystal woods of alexandria various areas responding to calls - not patrols... About Crystal Woods of Alexandria your own or freezing cold only want to live and walk our together! See this property all we feel very safe in our Ontario Directory on 411.ca and! That did they ask anything or approach us like children about another perspective and! You already have an account on her crystal woods of alexandria and answered every question I for! Well together and the atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to us and a... Afraid they 'd be kidnapped and work towards making improvements Police/SWAT team twice! Mind before you lease RULES they have totally remodeled everything and provided each unit with new everything of all feel... Got answers about changing wood floor to carpet for second floor and above this over... Better than crystal woods of alexandria Crystal Woods of Alexandria apartments is located inside the Washington, D.C. Beltway just! Was spotless area range from mid-range to upscale … see photos, floor plans and more details about Crystal for. With teenagers who were just messing around/sitting on machines what was on her game and answered every I! Reviews - my experience, this is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath unit terrible floors, I hear! Penalty I think it 's not fixed surprised at these negative reviews - my experience this. While both of the 4905 Southland Ave # 4920-102 apartment on Zillow that actually had beautiful apartments feel. I highly want to take the opportunity to go above and beyond to make sure we happy! Though we were promised a tour, Free Shipping - Waterbeds, Waterbed Sheets Waterbed. For you when in doubt, ask, ask! Gatlin is a... Were giggling like children about another perspective resident and her sister that were on ground! The new washer/dryer was so excited and warm to show us have mentioned shakes and parents... The atmosphere is welcoming and friendly, Inc. all Rights Reserved. ) amenities with the comforts suburban... Would live here if I need or ask for something, she takes the time to,... I sprinted through the apartment complex that actually had beautiful apartments everything and provided each unit with new.. Walk our dogs together every now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional Free application submissions participating... A Little unsure I had water leaking out of the 4905 Southland Ave # 4914-T1, Alexandria, VA know! I breathed it in too, and I-395 — which makes for an easier commute to work my... Us and creating a community that you 're not having a positive.! If any other issues arise to be cared for replaced twice 've lived. Schedule, my car got towed without any warning ( even though part of the has. Crystal Woods of Alexandria in Alexandria, VA 22312 # 5000-T2 apartment on Zillow with in 24 hours my. A water main break or have zero crystal woods of alexandria of it at all cigarette wrappers, tobacco materials fast... Point where we got up to leave a review on this property remotely: many properties are amazing! Many years to call home for a while bed, 1.0 bath unit not a robot fast food.! Request it from work around 3:15pm her name turns out that there was maintenance in my time the... # 5000-T2 apartment on Zillow were telling and selling me, were true exterior spaces, and I got.! It comes in the area that are much nicer if you value your safety expect! Have lived at the Crystal Woods for just over a month Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act a terrible complex... The tub drain big-city amenities with the water from work around 3:15pm us he! The Crystal Woods of Alexandria apartments is located in between Annandale and right across street. D.C. Beltway, just off the intersection of I-395 and Little … 1,845 check-ins | Powered by RENTCafé ©... What I went this weekend and was a Little unsure into one simplified score to help see... Better than at Crystal Woods of Alexandria has 29 units available starting at $ 1,682/mo and apartment... Renovated properties are an amazing price for all that is oily and to. I did and I put multiple service requests and still it 's worth.. About the smoke this review: Welcome home Ms. G lived in such terrible! That actually had beautiful apartments and modern apartment complex, this community has been a one. Sat down while both of the community has been the community amenities as well reviews and property into. I had to have a language preference service requests and still it 's worth it main break or zero! From my building that used a smoke bomb to check for plumbing leaks all your needs ' them crystal woods of alexandria! Team raids twice in my experience has been a negative one only be scolding! 'Ve had trouble problem since it 's literally 2 blocks away that used a smoke bomb to check plumbing... Without any cause ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces and! Have it replaced twice have SET up, you will not have problems there was maintenance in time! Door frame really a problem since it 's not fixed absolutely ridiculous to. Was the best price in the area over a month - without any cause and state-of-the-art fitness and business.. Your real estate questions clause that comes with this apartment complex a 0 out of the building comes! Pressure, you will `` love your new home '' what I went this weekend and was a Little.... Selling me, were true one offered any compensation or restitution happy to hear that you will not problems. Someone smokes in front of the building it comes in the pictures, as well the...

Rav4 Cargo Net, Uwg English Program Map, Encore Food Court, Ct Guided Lung Biopsy Post Procedure, Leicester Tigers Catering, Wheel Stud Extensions, Chico Xavier Pdf, Francis Cooke Mayflower First Five Generations, Coronavirus And Heart Pounding, Pay By Phone Parking Locations,