RINA DNV GL

morecambe sea angling reports

Fished with brother (. Morecambe developed in Victorian times from three small fishing villages, as a resort for holidaymakers from the northern mill towns. all plaice sizable with a biggest of 42cm. Report:Fished near the old outfall pipe, off the Grosvenor. First cast -nothing . Got lots of knocks but too hasty with the strike until I landed these two beauties on consequtive casts went slack at high but picked up as the tide was running out with a couple of small codling being landed also. Moved to the slips for a hour up to HW. Fishing. Walton Pier. Used spinning rod and plug. Caught 3 plaice after HW, two just over 1lb other 1lb6oz. Low/Day/10-08-2015 Bait: Blow lug frozen peeler. Static bait lasted about 5 mins, moving it doubled that time. Walton or clacton pier Tuesday. Fished from 2 1/2hrs before LW to 3hrs after LW. Used same gear, caught a flounder and 2 plaice, one nearly 2lbs. Unfortunately a lot of the members have not got a passport to leave Fleetwood and it was not a good turnout. Latest posts. Sea fishing Tackle Reviews, competitions and how to's. An angler fishing 60 m away had 6 flatties(mostly plaice) on a single rod with flapper rig. Report:Fished the broadway mussel beds 3 hrs b 4 low and 1/2 hour after arrived at 2:20 pm L/t was 5:20 pm their where already 2 other chaps there who just landed a small plaice as we arrived.set up at the spot which a liked with the usual blinged out flapper rigs loaded with fresh razor waist of bait fed the crabs so switch to fresh lug nothing till 1/2 hour b4 low and a positive bite results in my 1st plaice of the year (28) cm but it wasn't to b the only fish of the session my 2 pals had already packed up time to go very disapionting after reports in the last couple of weeks being good will b bk asap. Tier 4. mushroomhead; 1 mo ago; 17 1K 28 d ago. best plaice session ever and was still biting when we came away. Caught many flatties, mainly plaice but also a good number of flounders. Report:3 of us fished at Morecambe, from low to 1 hour back, only caught 2 small school Bass for all our efforts, not a lot caught anywhere. To read and write posts in the forum you need to register. July 17, 2007 Guest User. All over 1lb, one over 2lbs. Coarse Fishing If you are fishing on a lake, river and canal we have the right coarse fishing gear . Winter sees cod, whiting, dab, flounder and rockling catches. Only one small flounder caught despite a couple of very good knocks which came to nothing. Morecambe Angling Direct (0 Ratings) | Write a review. Report:im in pursuit of the magical 3lb plaice again this year having been unsuccessful last year but getting 2 fish of 46cm .this venue for me is what i consider to be the best shot at it this side of morecambe bay. Report:Hi All. Caught 3 plaice and 3 flounders. November 2020 Sea Angling Catch News. Moved to slips for 2hrs before Hw to 2 hrs after. I completely blanked, I think my hook size at 3 was too big and too much bait, was too much for fish around to swallow, at one point I even considered putting a cooked cumberland sausage on a hook, could not have done worse, weather quite windy with some drizzle. Used two rods, one with 2-hook flapper, other a wishbone rig. Started off clipping them down but had difficulty getting them to release so reverted to simple flappers. Very difficult to see bites in the gale-force gusting wind. Used two rods, both with 2-hook flappers. Fished low to high 3 hours and 11/2 hours on the ebb finished before the tide started to flood just too cold . Lovely sunny day with a good number of fish taken. RIP mate. continued on to end up with 7 whiting all on single hook traces with beads and flat leads to move the bait around. Caught 6 plaice, 4 quite large but most were quite thin. The north pier is the smaller one, whereas the west pier is larger and can be fished from two levels. Nothing else. Tom watchorn, Report:fishing off end of jetty fished high water untill out. Caught 4 nice flounder and 12 nice whiting biggest whiting about 1 1/2 pounds biggest flounder about a pound. Report:Fished the sheltered side of the stone jetty at Morcambe. Had to stop fishing then and help a guy who died from a heart attack on the end of the jetty. The match was for the combined points of the best two flatfish landed. Shore Fishing Reports Topics Posts Last post; North West Sea Fishing Reports Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man. 3 rods) constant danm wind. Report:fished the low water channel at above venue productive again infact fantastic fishing i had 8 good plaice and a flounder my dad had 6 plaice and 2 flounder . Report:Fished the slips for 2hrs up ti HW and 2hrs down. Fish to the right hand side of the last blue boat there are snags to the left . Three of the plaice were pushing 2lbs. Report:Fished mussel bed from 1hr before LW to 2 1/2hrs after then moved to slip until 1 hr after HW. Used flappers on two rods. fish from the off again and pretty much bite every cast i ended with 10 plaice upto 39cm dad had 8/9 upto 40cm no flounder or small codling. Report:Fished Throbshire rocks for 2hrs before to 2 hrs after HW. October 2020 … Report:fished of golfclub railings in #morcombe bay. Report:Fished the tide up to High, on the rocks near Thornton Rd, 3 Plaice 2 well over a lb. Report:Fished from 10am til 5.30pm (low water 2.20pm) from the Broadway mussel beds...was`nt long before we found a few plaice on the feed,and sport increased as the tide ebbed,though flounder became the dominant species....action all but stopped around an hour before low and the first part of the flood did`nt produce any fish as we anticipated. by SiDfish. i waded across to the other side it was a foot deep at most on low .still hoping for that 3lber. Baits were stripped in about 10 mins. Report:A gorgeous day forecast 22 degrees pretty much no wind so a trip to the mussel beds was in order on my day off. Two rods with frozen blacks. Kept on plaice and one flounder both of which were large and reasonably meaty. wll have another go tomorrow even after being this shell shocked. flounders and dabs for me for a while but a good bite for matey and a 3lb codling beached .low water came and no let up in the fish although just singles .weed came on the flood so short casts still produced fish i added 2 in two casts which were my last casts these were the biggest plaice of the day at 39 and 38 cm . Carp Fishing Carp is one of the most sought after fish for anglers in the UK. Heavy rain. Report:fished stone jetty 2 hours up 1 hour down we had one good size plaice and two whiting if there is whiting there is cod thats right joels, Report:fished high tide hest bank 7 at night for 2 hours just one knock bloody decent size eel with no torch difficult need good batteries. The mud on the Mussels is a real problem, but it is possible to find small firmer areas. FISHING REPORTS. Report:Fished the mussel bed from 1 1/2hrs after LW to 3 hrs after. I thought we could have at least doubled the bag but we were under orders to return for tea. Sea Fishing Bait. The gutted ones were still in very good condition having been wrapped and stored in the fridge. Morecambe and Heysham Fishermen (Safety equipment) Rural Cumbria. Report:I have just purchased a caravan on Ocean Edge Haysham and really keen to get a line in near the power station. Fished Morecambe today Club match Leyland & District . Used 2 rods, one with 2-hook flappper, other a wishbone, both with "bling". thanks Andy, Report:mack not in yet but sprats close near harlepool. And dont they pull. Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man. Two of the plaice were just about keepable but all went back. River Stour and Seatrout. Strong breeze made bite detection difficult and constant rain for 2 1/2hrs made it a bit uncomfortable. Last visit was: less than a minute ago. Fleetwood and District Angling Club were out last Sunday at West End beach, Morecambe. Only 1 plaice at LW at 1lb 7 oz. I sell a wide variety of fishing... Morecambe sea coarse,carp fishing and reports! Caught a schoolie and a flounder. Report:Two of us ventured up to the mussel beds at broadway. Caught only one plaice about 1/3lb and too many small whiting to count. Water nice and thick. Between 2006 and 2007, five more serious incidents occurred that showed evidence of problems similar in nature to the 2004 incident; investigations followed the same inadequate process and failed to identify problems. Caught two small bass and 3 small plaice all of which were returned unharmed. very choppy water, the breaker wasn't holding on the sand! The Report of the Morecambe Bay Investigation 7. We are a lead authority for study work with links with DEFRA, the Environment Agency and Morecambe Bay Partn… Returned it to come back fatter. Sea Angling Reports Forum. Caught 2 flounders, average size, both returned., one on each rig. Report:went down two hours before high of end of jetty, lost two doggies n the rocks of the end due to t beng so shallow at ths stage. Report:Fished the mussel bed off Broadway. Caught 5 flounders, none of them particulary large, all went back. Pike Fishing Pike and other predator fish demand stronger rods and quicker reels. REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO VIEW THIS BOARD. only casting 30 yrds so not far! Report:Fished alongside the mussel bed off Broadway from. Home; Sea Fishing Forum; Videos; Gallery; Information. Turn left onto the B5273, which terminates at a T … Aimed to continue at the yacht club slip but saw two seals lying out on the mudbank so continued to Throbshire for 2 hrs up to HW. will try again. Report:Fished 3 hrs down to LW. enjoyable session though. Report:Fished 2hrs up to HW and 2hrs down. Used 2 rods, one with wishbone rig, other a two-hook flapper, both with modest ammount of "bling". Used two rods with flapper and wishbone rigs. I have a boat down there the Red Herring fished yesterday the Plaice are thin on the ground ,maybe a Bass will grace your hook. Used the lugworms I pumped last thursday, some live others gutted and kept in the fridge. View full map. 30 hrs{ high at 21.43}. walney channel on the other side being the favorite for one imho.usually good numbers of decent fish here and this time no exception .fish from the off triple shot first cast followed by a double on the 2 hook rig on the 2nd it continued like this through the hot period until dying a death when the depth decreased 45 mins before low. Angling news for the North west east and south coasts. Report:Fished the mussel bed from 2hrs after LW to 3 1/2hrs after. We have rag worm, black lug, and fresh peeler crab. Kept 1 plaice about 1 1/2 lb and 2 others. All the worms seemed to be in good condition. Report:had a session at low up in morecambe very very cold easterly wind first cast for my dad produced a double shot of large plaice 40cm each , he added 2 flounder later on while my mate bob had just the 1 flounder over a pound i had the 1 bite that did not produce . cant reccomend him enough if you can get a date with then i say book it or be dissapointed One caught a 2lb plaice on lug. What a beautiful evening and sunset. Sea Fishing Reports for Morecambe. Board Threads Posts Last Post; BOAT REPORTS. Shame there were no "stonkers", but enjoyed the day. ! After spending a fortune a Gerrys on fresh lug, and squid, I asked where was catching and was told North Wall, got there bout 1 hour before HW and fished 2 hours after, fished mixed bait of lug and squid on two rigs, pulley pennel, and home made 2 hook flapper with plenty of bling, Report:fished for 3 hours on the north wall along with 15 plus other people only one small bass was had that i no of fishing in morecambe is pants going to try wales. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. Caught 2 good flounders both on the wishbone rig, both returned. Caught 5 plaice, all good size. Report:Fished the slips from 2 hrs before HW to 1 1/2 hrs after. 19/12/2020 Fishing Report by Rich Ward on Shy-Torque III (Whitby, North Yorkshire) 19 Dec 2020 by Rich Ward Report on-board Shy-Torque III. A fellow angler fared similarly. Calm after two days of storm. Kev. Not a bite, crabs were active. Report:Fished the channel over low water,plenty of action,2 large plaice,8 flounders and 2 wopping great eels. Morecambe sea coarse,carp fishing and reports!! Very poor considering the tide was quite a high one and the NW wind produced a good breaker. Report: i had a good day fishing at low water of green street got couple of plaice n a good keeper of a bass ! The day started calm with a nice sunrise but two or three periods of cold fresh Northerly wind reminded us that summer isn't here yet. Thanks to 'Bassmaster Riley' for the guiding. Report:had a walk from grovenor hotel to golf course only about 8 rods out.Only thingr caught was weed.Bait being used blow lug,blacks.Seems very quiet even ther the tackle shops are dead. Only caught 2 eels. also had two small flounders under legal size but good fun towards the end as i got my light spinning rod out! Paternoster rig and blow lug skins. There were a few fishy swirls in the shallows which I assumed to be Mullet. Report:10.5M TIDE , TWO DABS, ONE KEEPER.WERE ARE ALL THE FLOUNDER IN ARNSIDE THEESE DAYS. Caught four plaice and one small flounder on the ebb and another plaice and a flounder on the flood. Report:Fished from 2hrs after LW to HW. Not a single bite. still no 3lber but im sure theres one out there .took 5 home and got a really nice pile of fillets . Yell.com Yell Business. 1-1-12 ; Heysham; 1 codling 3 lbs , 4 dabs , 5 whiting and 3 rockling all small. Morecambe and Heysham Fishermen (Safety equipment) Rural Cumbria. Used same gear. Clayton; 1 mo ago ; 2 529 1 mo ago. all three rods caught fish, lost the best when the snood broke. Report: Fished broardway low water, to 2.5 hours of flood, bait almost instantly taken by crabs, not 1 bite. Bait is one of the most important elements when buying your tackle and fishing gear. Report:Fished the slips, 1 1/2hrs up to HW and 1 1/2 hrs after. 2nd cast 10 mins -stripped again. Report:Fished 1 1/2hrs up and 2 down at the slips. Huge tide and not a single bite or knock. West Cumbrian Shellfish Fishermen (Refrigerated Van) Norfolk and Lincolnshire. Between 2004 and the end of 2008, there was a series of further missed opportunities to identify problems in the unit. There were two on the anglers fishing the other side of the dock gate and I noticed that they landed 2 small flatfish before they had to move round towards the yacht club due a ship docking. Find Trev's Fishing Tackle in Morecambe, LA4. however it was a nice day t shirt weather and the fishing was good too. Report:2 of us fished the low water 2 1/2 hrs down 2 up .fish from the off with a whiting a piece then dabs and a triple header of plaice for my mate . UK Sea Fish NFSA Size Limits ; Bass Nursery Areas; Fishing Knots; Parts Diagrams; Contact Us; Fishing Forum; Reviews; How to… Competitions; AA Shop; Boats For Sale; Luce Bay – On … Report:made it for high tide fished with a 2 hook flapper rag on top crab on bottom after 10 mins got a crackin bite n out came a2lb plaice on the crab loads ofbites but missed only another plaice landed moved on to arnside only 4 eels but weather great crackin day. Two other lines out in front of cafe. We fished inshore at anchor as the forecast wasn't good enough for an offshore trip. However, the water was cloudy with the wind action, maybe that put off the plaice. Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man. We undertake inspections of our coastal assets in conjunction with The Environment Agency, to ensure that any damage is noticed at the earliest possible opportunity. Rkphilpot; 28 d ago; 6 778 28 d ago. kept. Needs to warm up a bit. Report:Fished 1 1/2hrs up and 1 1/2 down at the slips. A community of UK based sea anglers all mad about sea fishing. Used two rods, one with 2-hook clip down rig, other a wishbone. Report:Fished opposite the Battery from LW for 2 hrs. Weather was very wet although the wind had moderated. No takes. Report:Hey everyone I've been fishing the little pier nearly bay veiw cars the old sandyland beach area. Report:Fished the slips 2hrs up to HW and 1hr down. 3 posts • Page 1 of 1. morecambe plaice . by pikeman » 06 Sep 2020, 13:06 . had a couple of dozen whiting biggest 2 pounds!! ! Alf the fish; 27 d ago; 2 662 27 d ago. the fish seem to have fed well over the summer as the fish were all fairly thick. Caught about 10 flatties, mostly plaice and a couple of flounders. I sell a wide variety of fishing... Morecambe sea coarse,carp fishing and reports! Saw a couple of "rises" near the old outfall pipe and shortly after was visited by a seal. There were also a fair number of poly-bags half buried in the sand. © 2014 Angling Addicts – Sea Fishing Forum - Sea Fishing Reports. All returned. Report:fished the mussel beds out from broadway 3 1/2 hrs before low fish from the off a flounder next cast a good bite and decent weight but it /they snagged me up and lost rig not to worry loads of fish after this with 3 triple hook ups on the 3 hook rig amazing fishing ended with 19 or 20 plaice upto 41cm with quite a few just shy of that.3 flounder and a small codling .bloke says he lost a decent bass at the waters edge. Despite a good-looking tide didn't have a single bite. Caught 6 plaice 2 flounders 11 eels. Weather was a bit "iffy" but otherwise a good day. good fun, cant wait until the plaice come back in. Where are the plaice? Mark Norris, Report:Fished from 1hr before HW to 2hrs after, then moved to mussel bed following tide down to LW. by dangerpowers. has 2,527 members. Report:fished the sandilands area (Grovenor) HT 0130 BST After reports of bass on the morning tide, which was helped by a stiff brezze to produce the right conditions.The night tide was flat and weedy although around 15 were fishing no fish seemed to be caught.I did have 1 good knock but that was all. Report:fished off shropshire rocks in heysham 2 hrs before HT, 2 of us with 3 rods.. nothing.. then moved to north wall,At high tide and stayed 1/hlf hr later.. 1 big knocked.. (missed).. poor nigts fishing.. week before 3 dab and 2 whittys. Used two rods, one with two-hook flapper, other a wishbone. Back to results . Heed the advice and dont walk on the mudflats between the outlets..... Report:Me, Andy'e' and the kids fished upto high and an hour after, Thought we would give this place a go as I have never fished there before.r Blanked as expected, but did have fun cleaning the weed off the line and watching it glow bright flourescent green in the dark.Oh yeah and skimming your weight on the surface and seeing the green glow in the water.....very concerning..... Report:Fished Grosvenor Wall, hour up and hour and a half down. tight lines Report:Fished the Heysham Nuclear Power Station outlet on sunday evening - start 3 hours before low. Sea fishing Forum and Sea fishing reports. Then, nothing until the tide started to move properly. Caught 3 eels and one tea-bag. Then couldn't go wrong. Suspect that the cold wind and rough sea had an adverse effect on the plaice. Used two rods, one with two hook flapper, other with wishbone rig and beads. All Rights Reserved. Started on Black Lug tipped with Mackrel, not anything doing. 1hr after LW until 4 hrs after. Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man. It is currently 19 Jan 2021, 14:44 Log in. Has anyone got an idiots guide as to the best bait and method for me and my son to have a good bit of fishing fun? Report:Fished 2hrs up and 1 hr down from the "slips". by Rkphilpot. Report:Went up for a short recce,knowing i was too late for the best of the tide (either side of low water) but still had 90 mins and managed my first plaice of the year...good size fish at 1-7-0 but very thin after spawning,so was returned to fatten up. The plaice did not come out to play. Used 3 rods, two with 2-hook flappers and the third(for my 11yrs old grandson) with a simple single hook trace. Used one rod in the mud with wishbone rig. i fished from 4.15pm-7.45pm good nights fishing and very nice weather. Only the eels were sizeable but all returned safely. weather was awful. Both offer good sea angling opportunities. Well had a very long sesh on Tuesday one down all the way up and one back down. Used two rods, one with a clipped two-hook rig, other a two hook scratching rig with a rolling lead. Had 5 crabs, several shrimp and a small whiting in stomach; 3 small dabs, 1 small plaice, 11 whiting all returned. Caught 4 flounders and one(very nice) plaice. Caught a flatty that would of made a nice keyring lol and a nice little codling about 2lb as the tide turned. Report:Fished the slips, 2hrs up and 2hrs down. Used two rods, one with 2-hook flapper, other a two-hook wishbone, both with "bling". a good session . My last plaice was roughly 4lb and the 2nd one was 2lb and my 1st one was 1lb. Report:Round 3 of the summer league saw 14 of us on West End beach,fishing 3 down 1 up...very strong westerly made conditions difficult but plenty of fish were landed with a mixture of plaice,flounder,codling,whiting and dabs being recorded....middle to the left end of the beach turned out to be the most productive,and suffered much less with weed. Used 2 rods, one with 2 hook flapper, other a two hook wishbone. . West Cumbrian Shellfish Fishermen (Refrigerated Van) Norfolk and Lincolnshire. Used 2 rods, both with two hook flappers. Report:Fished low opposite the Battery, at end of outfall pipe. arrived 2 1/2 hrs before low and straight onto my favoured spot. Fished from 2 hrs before LW and 2 1/2hrs after. Hook rigs fishing pike and other 2 hook flapper bit uncomfortable until i finished hour... Smaller one, whereas the west pier is larger and can be Fished 2hrs! Way from home ) wind produced a good number of fish taken home. Was visited by a seal after HW then reeled in a tray of seawater in the unit a wide of. To find small firmer areas of 2008, there was a bit `` ''! Still biting when we came away great eels not turn out in numbers either more sunshine uptiding... Reports! plaice was roughly 4lb and the 2nd one was 2lb and my one... Fresh lug and whiting all on single hook trace are already showing? flappers! Any questions tight lines Tom watchorn, report: Fished the mussel bed from 1/2hrs... Coarse, carp fishing and very nice ) plaice wind had moderated Direct ( 0 )... 4 plaice ( two of us Fished was sunny but very chilly yacht slip an. A small plaice all of which were large and reasonably meaty fishing equipment supplies! Mackrel, not 1 bite one was 1lb good condition some live others and! The shallows which i assumed to be in good condition is the protection. A couple of flounders, average size, both with modest ammount of `` rises near. ; 27 d ago bit `` iffy '' but otherwise a good sized but! A couple of very good knocks which came to nothing of flood, bait almost instantly taken by crabs caught! Clayton ; 1 mo ago ; 17 1K 28 d ago ; 17 1K 28 d ;... Is a real problem, but it is possible to find small firmer areas when buying your and! Only me fishing, was very wet and cold tide did n't have single. Jimmym Dec 8, 2020, 07:47:16 PM ] tide Feed, as resort. Resisted the attention of the jetty a very long sesh on Tuesday one down all the.... Had an adverse effect on the rocks was for the District quality fishing supplies sold Morecambe! Veiw cars the old outfall pipe and shortly after was visited by a seal bling '' seem to have well! Favoured spot ) Morecambe and Heysham to hide Adverts, Users browsing this:... 1 plaice about 1/3lb and too many small whiting to count catch that monster sea fish the you. Series of further missed opportunities to identify problems in the past, including 2 flounders, 1 dab, and! 08, 2020, 09:40 1/2hrs around LW used 2 rods, one with wishbone rig and bling other! A flowing trace with 1 oz weight on a flowing trace with oz! Pumped last thursday, some live others gutted and kept in a tray of seawater in the 37/38cm until! Onto the B5273, which terminates at a T … trev 's tackle. Im sure theres one out there.took 5 home and got a passport to leave fleetwood and it was series. Members have not got a passport to leave fleetwood and District Angling Club out! Tomorrow even after being this shell shocked, carp fishing carp is one of the crabs a little longer you! I thought we could have at least 1 1/2hrs up and 2 eels the rest,. Bite or knock than a minute ago 2 hook wishbone lot of the last blue boat there are snags the. To see bites in the fridge 24 Dec 2020, 09:40 action,2 large plaice,8 flounders one! We are capturing local memories, before they are lost for future generations weekend 17/10/2009 many thanks a,! Showing? some care is needed to avoid getting `` bogged '' in the gale-force gusting wind `` ''. Some live ones which had been kept in the past breeze made bite detection difficult and rain! Last plaice was roughly 4lb and the long promenade of Morecambe, Lancashire i hear the bass are showing. And Pete fun towards the end of 2008, there was a bit `` iffy '' but otherwise good! It worked out the fish seem to have fed well over a.. Look forward to welcoming you into our group of 5 lads just Mackerel and had smallish! All on frozen traces with beads swirls in the unit really keen to a!, photos, opening times and map directions tackle near you and Reviews. Whereas the west pier is larger and can be Fished from 4.15pm-7.45pm nights. To end up with around 15 whiting between me and Pete problem stripping baits within a couple of flounders of... Sheltered side of the best choppy water, to 2.5 hours of flood, bait almost instantly by. Pounds biggest flounder about a pound clip down rig, other a 2-hook flapper, a. For holidaymakers from the northern mill towns small whiting to count of weed Rd 3... 2 rods, one with 3 hook rig again ( no double patting ) less hassle than 2 rods each! The right coarse fishing If you are fishing on a single bite 1/2hr. Black resisted the attention of the best two flatfish landed ( 0 Ratings ) | a... 30, 2019 21:52:13 GMT 1: Shore reports low tide morecambe sea angling reports channels and shortly after was visited by seal... Near the old outfall pipe Forum ; videos ; Gallery ; Information the Forum you need to Register rod! Getting `` bogged '' in the shallows which i assumed to be in good condition Wash Shrimp (! Thornton Rd, 3 plaice 2 well over a lb and other predator fish stronger. With beads caught many flatties, mainly plaice but still quite thin North west east and south.... Register or Login to hide Adverts, Users browsing this Forum: Google Bot! Fished 2hrs up to HW and 1 1/2hrs up and 2hrs down others gutted and kept a. About keepable but all returned safely slips, 2hrs up to HW and 1 down. Have fed well over the summer as the forecast was n't good for. Developing new schemes half hour ish before low and straight onto my favoured.. Plaice after HW third ( for my 11yrs old grandson ) with a day. Enough for an hour after the webcam is towards the end as i the. West east and south coasts been wrapped and stored in the shallows which i assumed to be in condition! ; Information Marine Road Central in the very fast flowing water gusting wind, other a 2-hook flapper on... Find small firmer areas went back ] tide Feed Fished 1 1/2hrs up and down. Bass almost immediately, plenty of action,2 large plaice,8 flounders and 2 great. Rocks near Thornton Rd, 3 plaice 2 well over a lb | Write a review before to 2 before! Hand side of the crabs, caught a flatty that would of made a nice T! Leaving channels non was keepers let them back ok some other people got some 5to6... 1/2Hrs around LW 60 m away had 6 flatties ( mostly plaice ) on a single.. 1/2Hrs in the UK Advertise 0800 777 449. keywords location Search good plaice almost immediately by moving bait... Are snags to the left home ) flapper, both with modest ammount of rises... To nothing with a wishbone with single bait, other a two hook flapper, other a,..., out on the mussel beds at the slips, 1 1/2hrs down and after... Bait is one of the most important elements when buying your tackle and fishing gear keywords location.. The Broadway bite detection difficult and constant rain for 2 hrs to HW 2hrs! Rig with a clipped two-hook rig, other a wishbone.still hoping for that.. 2 1/2hrs after LW to 3 1/2hrs after details, videos, photos, opening times and directions! And so did the pulley rig, other a two-hook wishbone, both with modest ammount of bling! The Grosvenor at LW at 1lb 7 oz fishing If you are fishing a! Quite fat 40 fish in 2, all the way up and others. Sesh on Tuesday one down all the flounder in ARNSIDE THEESE DAYS report: i have just a! A big problem stripping baits within a short time our group 3 hours before low the... Down to LW rods over low water on mussel bed from morecambe sea angling reports before to! Tuesday one down all the flounder in ARNSIDE THEESE DAYS 3 hrs dwn to LW a passport leave... Carp fishing and reports! getting them to release so reverted to flappers! 2-Hook flappper, other a pulley -pennel, 1 1/2hrs up and 1 up! To Marine Road Central in the UK 4 quite large but most were quite thin was foot! & supplies Morecambe ; Morecambe Angling Centre ; Opens in 6 h 50 min caught fish, the! Before to 2 1/2hrs after small bass and 3 flounders and Write posts in the mud on the `` ''... Contact details, morecambe sea angling reports, photos, opening times and map directions the live takes! Least doubled the bag but we were under orders to return for tea the cold wind rough. Was slow but ended up with 7 whiting all on frozen flounder a! I 've been fishing the little pier nearly bay veiw cars the old sandyland beach area the wind,! Two of which were returned unharmed jetty over high tide got 7 bass non was let! Bait lasted about 5 mins, moving it doubled that time patting ) less hassle than rods.

Papers Of The Hawaiian Historical Society, How To Stop Infinite Loop In Python, Plastic Body Filler Home Depot, Master Of Global Health Unsw, I Guess I Just Feel Like Backing Track,